Trina’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 can solid packed pumpkin
2 cups of sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups of flour
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2 tblsp milk
2 cups (1 small bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Makes abundant cookies depending on size
Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes making adjustments for your oven.
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla together in large mixing bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and add to pumpkin mixture.
- Dissolve baking soda in the milk and add to batter until well combined.
- Hand fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop on parchment covered baking sheet by heaping teaspoons and place in preheated 375 degree oven. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, checking after
- Cool on baking rack