Oven Fresh Fruit Dump Cake
1 yellow cake mix
1 can crushed pineapple
1 can cherry pie filling
1 cup chopped pecans
1 small package coconut shreds
2 sticks of butter
- Spray 13×9 glass pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Dump whole can of pineapple including liquid into pan
- Dump whole can of cherry pie filling into pan, spread around a little to mix and level
- Dump cake mix evenly over fruit mixture
- Shake coconut over cake mix
- Shake pecans over coconut
- Melt butter in pan or microwave and drizzle evenly over mix
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, depending on your oven, test with a toothpick.
- Serve warm or cold, with or without whipped cream or non-dairy topping. You can even serve it with your favorite ice cream
- Any flavor pie filling can be used.
Lisa P. Buckner
I am an active senior. I have Swedish and English heritage, originally from Connecticut but now a true Floridian. I have 6 children, a combination of yours, mine and ours. Grandchildren and Great-grandchildren galore. Still in the construction industry for over 30 years. Not slowing down but changing direction.