Cranberry Jellied Salad
2 cups fresh cranberries (about 1 bag)
1-1/4 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 pkg raspberry Jello
¾ cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped walnuts
¼ tsp salt
- 1 small chopped orange (including the rind)
- Boil cranberries in water until skin pops.
- Stir in sugar and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Jello, celery, nuts, orange and salt.
- Pour into bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Can be used in jello mold although, sometimes it is too loose so, I just opt for the bowl instead.
- Serve with whipped topping.
Food processor or chopper and board
Lightly oil-sprayed festive bowl
Lisa P. Buckner
I am an active senior. I have Swedish and English heritage, originally from Connecticut but now a true Floridian. I have 6 children, a combination of yours, mine and ours. Grandchildren and Great-grandchildren galore. Still in the construction industry for over 30 years. Not slowing down but changing direction.