- 8 chicken pieces of your choice
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Sweet Honey Catalina dressing
- 1 package Onion soup mix (Lipton or store brand)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the sauce, dressing and soup. Place chicken in a lightly sprayed 9 x 13 inch pan. Spread cranberry mixture over top. Bake uncovered for 45 – 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove skin from chicken before cooking to reduce fat content.
- I use Kraft Sweet Honey Catalina dressing. Regular Catalina can be substituted.
Aging Tree’s resident foodie.