Your privacy is important to us. AgingTree.com has prepared these privacy and security policies (“Statement”) so you may better understand how AgingTree.com may use your personal information in connection with our website and services, as well as how it protects your information against unauthorized use. We do not sell your name, email address or other information, except to third parties which may provide or offer the services you’ve requested from us or as otherwise described below under Disclosure of Personal Information.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs); To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you); To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs); To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. For services provided on or in connection with our Site, we may ask you to provide personal information such as name, email address, phone number and zip code, and personally identifiable information, and may or may not include any other information provided by or for you, and/or provided by any other person for whom you may be seeking senior housing and/or care services and/or help with services (“Personal Information”). We may collect and store any Personal Information.
The email address you provide for order processing or requested information, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or information, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use Personal Information also for our own internal business purposes including statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns and understand demographic trends among our users.
Disclosure of Personal Information We may disclose, sell or share Personal Information about you with other people including:
- Participating Communities. We may disclose, sell or share Personal Information to one or more Participating Communities in order to provide you with the services you’ve requested. The Participating Communities may contact you directly by email, telephone, regular mail, in person visits or other means. We do not control how these Participating Communities use or disclose your Personal Information.
- Other Third Party Providers. We may disclose, sell or share Personal Information to one or more third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us. We may also disclose Personal Information to one or more third parties who are interested in providing services or products to you. We do not control how these third parties use or disclose your Personal Information.
- Internal Analysis and Operations. We may disclose Personal Information for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose Personal Information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your Personal Information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks and subject to confidentiality.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose Personal Information as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets or other business transaction.
- Aggregated Information: We may share aggregated, anonymous information that includes or is based on information about you with third parties. This is information that is combined with the information of other users and does not directly identify you. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for this aggregated information. We also may not limit the third parties’ use of the aggregated information.
Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Aging Tree L.L.C.
985 Harley Strickland Blvd. Suite 100
Orange City Fl. 32763
Talk to a Senior Care Advisor for Free
Call today 866-320-8803